Friday, September 30, 2011

My life

Hello again!





I just wanted to let everyone know about me.  I am happily married to my wonderful husband and we do not have children as of yet but we do have cats. We consider our cats out children.  If you can not tell we are big animal lovers.  I work with 2 toddlers. I love this age group they are so much fun.  I have been working in the Early Childhood Education field for 14 years.  I am currently working on my Associates in Early childhood education at Sinclair Community College in Dayton OH.   I also have my associates degree in Disabilities Intervention services from Sinclair Community College.  I also have my Bachelors in Christian Education with an emphasis in Psychology from Cincinnati Christian University in Cincinnati OH. I love my job a lot. That is a little about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment