Friday, September 30, 2011

Introduction to blogging



Hello! Everyone

This blog is a new experience for me. I am so used to just emailing  and texting all of my friends and family. I never imagined that I would create a blog post for everyone to read.  So here it goes.  Technology changes so fast I guess I better keep up with the changes.  This is probably more fun than twitter. I am all about sending texts and I keep up with everyone I know  on facebook.  I do occasionally send tweets but not all the time.  I guess  I know just enough about technology to get me through my everyday routine.  I have to create this blog for a class at school.  I love to learn new things so hopefully I will have fun writing this blog and hopefully I can continue to add blog entries. Thanks everyone for listening to me .

No comments:

Post a Comment